|Updated on||:||November 28, 2016|
|Category||:||Best FPV Goggles|
|Price starting at||:||$305.99|
List Price: $305.99
Sale Price: $305.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Button Function Reference:
SOURCE: Signal changing, HDMI / AV1 / AV2.
UP / DOWN: Choosing the menu.
VOLUME: Volume adjusting when it has not entered in the menu; adjusting button when it enters in the menu.
MENU: Enter in the menu.
Power on, power light up, press SOURCE button and enter to HDMI / AV1 / AV2 signal.
1. Image transmission input: enter into signal AV1, the receiver will search the frequency automatically, if it can not search the corresponding
frequency, adjust it by manual. The screen will show the images when it connect the right frequency, you can change the image result through the
2. Video and audio input: Enter into signal AV2, when the CVBS signal of external device ( DVD, MP4 etc. ) will connect with the analog audio signal
through the AV input interface, the sound could be heard.
3. HDMI input: Switch the screen into the corresponding HDMI, external HDMI device will connect with the goggles.
Package Content:(with retail package)
1 x FPV Glasses
1 x video audio imput cable
1 x Antenna
1 x switching power head
1 x 1300mah 2s Battery
1 x battery charger
1 x data link
1 x buffer cotton
1 x English Manual
- This TOVSTO VIVID FPV video glasses is the best partner of your multicopter!
- Its 5 inch and 72 degree angle screen makes the best feeling like movie theater.
- This new upgrade version brings the automatic frequency control system, just feel free to change it.
- Lightweight, it will not give your head a heavy feeling.
- Fashion design makes your video glasses beautiful and special. Monitor screen: 5 inch Resolution: 1280 x 720 View angle: 72 degree HD full view Optical lens: 3X Battery: 7.4V 1300MAH Product size: approx. 205 x 205 x 145mm/8.1 x 8.1 x 5.7 inch